Website Crimson Limited
PMO Practice Lead – Dynamics365/Azure/Data – Remote/West Midlands
PMO Lead required for a leading client based in the West Midlands. You will be required to proactively manage the clients project portfolio to exceed customer expectations, deliver to time and budget, while also managing and mitigating risk. The ideal candidate will have strong experience delivering successful projects using a variety of project management methodologies including Agile/SCRUM. You should also have good working knowledge of the clients main, primarily cloud technology platforms; Dynamics 365 CE, Azure, Modern Workplace, and Bespoke & Integration and ‘Data’.
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Managing a PMO Practice to provide full project lifecycle (Pre-Sales/Design & Analysis/Development/Testing/Implementation) program/project management support and assistance to colleagues and clients in the delivery and documentation of IT solutions
- To be an expert user in Microsoft platforms and have experience of successfully delivering complex IT projects in at least one of clients main business verticals (Higher Education, Home Builder / Housing Associations, Local Government) and will maintain and enhance this level of understanding and knowledge
- Effectively utilise Azure DevOps for iterative project delivery and mentor less experienced colleagues in this process
- Managing projects/programs; budget, plan, quality, risks & issues, resources, and client expectations
- Deliver optimised resource management and accurate management reporting
- Technical & Business Domain mentor for colleagues
- Provide support to Project Managers, PMO and other Practices from a Solution delivery perspective.
- Pre-Sales activities as required
Key Skills for the Role:
- Delivery of multiple large (£500k – £1m+) and complex projects across the Microsoft technology stack; D365 CE, Modern Workplace, Azure, Data and Bespoke & Integration
- Practical experience of implementing projects using a variety of Industry best practice methodologies
- Strong financial project accounting/budget experience, with excellent estimation, analysis & planning techniques
- Excellent communication skills and experience building relationships with C-Suite Executives in Steering Group environments. Strong organisational, leadership and business skills
- Utilising Azure DevOps for iterative project delivery
- Project Management accreditation
- Strong Resource Management / planning
- Accurate & high-quality management reporting
- PM Team lead & mentoring experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.