Website Crimson Limited
Portfolio Project Manager – Digital – London
Portfolio Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in central London. My client is currently seeking a programme manager to come on board to be accountable for delivery of projects and programmes, with particular focus on the creation of new products and services for the clients customers and new functionality from internal systems. You will be responsible for Designing, planning and delivering practical and cost-effective change programmes designed to meet the strategic objectives.
- Previous experience of Delivering a number of projects on time and against budget.
- Strong technical awareness to manage projects with a high degree of technology content.
- Strong ability to work with and relate to a highly demanding internal client base and complex external supplier base
- Strong experience of knowing budget spend and capex against projects at any time.
- Strong financial and cost management. Ranging from; low level detailed cost/spend analysis, benefits realisation, to high level project and programme level spend.
- Previous Management of a portfolio centralised around Digital apps
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with significant experience of dealing with internal, external and third-party supplier senior level decision makers.
- Commercial awareness and drive. Strong awareness is required to firmly ground all projects and ensure spend and benefits are constantly tracked and articulated clearly.
- People management and leadership. Experience in dealing with teams of project managers and business analysts and ability provide steer and guide through each stage of the project lifecycle.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.