Website Crimson Limited
Power BI Consultant – DAX/ETL/Data – Birmingham/Fully Remote
Power BI Consultant required for a leading based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Power BI Consultant to come on board to understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to change raw data into meaningful insights. You will Analyse data and present data through reports that help decision making.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Power BI Experience
- Create a dashboard and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify the Main Performance Indicator (KPI) with a clear objective and consistently monitor it
- Conversion of business requirements is a technical specification
- Create relationships between data and development of tables and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explain algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
- Design, develop, test, and spread the Power BI script and do a detailed analysis
- Do the query and function of DAX in Power BI
- Analyse the current ETL process, define and design a new system
- Create chart customization and special calculations according to requirements
- Design, develop, lop, and use business intelligence solutions as needed
- SQL querying for best results, filter use and graphs for better data understanding
- Work with users and team members at all levels for improving performance and suggestions
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modelling, data management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.