Website Crimson Limited
Power Platform Developer – D365/PowerApps/CanvasApps/PAYE – Remote
£550 – £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Power Platform Developer required for a large organisation based in Coventry. You will be required to work outside of the standard UK working hours to continue the development of an application. The right candidate will have strong experience developing Power Apps/Canvas Apps and the ability to work independently to ensure a tight deadline is delivered.
The role will be fully remote working, but the working hours fall outside of the standard 9-5.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience working with the latest version of Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and/or Power BI.
- Dynamics CRM implementation and upgrade experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Development using C#
- Front End Web Experience – HTML, CSS React.Js and TypeScript
- Good understanding of SQL
- Good experience in using Azure DevOps
- Agile Methodology experience
- Strong experience using Canva Apps
- Comfortable to work independently on applications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.