Website Crimson Limited
PowerBI Developer – Informatica/Inside IR35 – Chertsey/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £450 (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Power BI Developer required for a leading construction company based in Chertsey. You will be responsible for both Informatica and Power BI applications, alongside any other application-specific reporting tools that ensure timely reporting and better decision making to drive the business forward. The role will cover all BI aspects, from Warehouse design and build, Extract Transfer Load (ETL), Cubes, Frameworks and all BI associated reporting outputs.
Informatica experience is essential for this role.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience of Informatica and Power BI.
- Experience of BI systems development – including Azure Data Warehouse design and development experience combined with strong ETL skills particularly around SSIS / SSRS.
- Database architecture and design experience. Strong DB development experience covering DB normalisation and relational structures.
- Previous experience working in a structured environment with change control delivery, with and managing a range of stakeholders and with a range of development methodologies and tools, especially Agile approaches such as Scrum.
- Understanding of the need for comprehensive formal technical documentation such as User Requirements, Functional Specifications, able to translate these into the creation of technical specifications, programming, test and UAT scripts.
- Maximise the value of enterprise information assets and analytics to provide better decision-making insights – clearly linked to business strategy.
- Support and develop business reporting, modelling, and data integration systems.
- Help transition the business to a new ERP and forecast modelling – planned in 2021.
- Act as product owner for all Business Information related projects, representing IT where required.
- Maintain documents related to the data warehouse and business logic – used in semantic data models.
- Support the ongoing stability of the ETL tool, Informatica, and the Cognos data warehouse – as part of day-to-day running and upgrades/developments.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.