Website Crimson Limited
Pre-sales Consultant – Microsoft Stack – West Midlands / Flexible Working
Pre-sales Consultant required for a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner based in the West Midlands. You will work closely with the Sales Team across the full Pre-Sales process from running workshops in order to understand key customer requirements and generating design outlines to demonstrating service capabilities and presenting solutions that meet the customer needs.
My client is looking for a commercially focused individual who understands how businesses operate and can offer industry best practice insight as well as be able to build trusting customer relationships. You will be capable of understanding in depth, the requirements of a purchasing organisation and use this knowledge to create and playback world beating solutions to customers and prospects.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer-facing communication skills and be confident in running workshops and making presentations. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
My client is an innovative, fast-moving technology business who are driven by building and establishing strong customer relationships and providing excellent services to leading brands and organisations across the UK.
- High level experience of building and establishing key stakeholder and customer relationships
- Experience of working within a customer-facing consultancy environment
- Extensive experience of completing low level and high-level designs, following full pre-sales and project life cycle
- Understanding of the Microsoft Stack including Power Platform, Dynamics CE, Modern Workplace and Azure
- Strong background of competitively positioning, differentiating, and demonstrating value of solutions and services
- Understand, resolve, and communicate technical and business presales issues to management
- Ability to influence customers and team members
- Background of working within a faced paced technology driven market
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated, results and quality orientated, good organisational skills, attention to detail, positive helpful attitude
- Planning and estimating the delivery of multiple medium to large tenders and projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Licensingwould be ideal
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.