Website Crimson Limited
Premier Field Engineer – Azure IaaS/Azure AD/Cloud – Reading
Premier Field Engineer required for a leading client based in Reading. You are coming on board to provide expert guidance and deliver education workshops and assessments. Also you will, Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
Key Skills Required:
- Premier Field Engineer experience
- Windows Architecture (server and client)
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, patterns, and practices
- Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services
- Azure network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
- Microsoft System Center technologies
- Power Shell scripting and automation
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
- Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
- Server Deployment / Migration
- Windows performance & memory troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies and the Security Compliance Manager
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.