Website Crimson Limited
Premier Field Engineer – Azure IaaS/Azure AD/Azure Infrastructure – London
Premier Field Engineer required for a leading client based in London. You are coming on board to be a key technical resource in delivering proactive services such as workshops, assessments and expert guidance across a business.
A suitable candidate will have deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services.
Key Skills Required;
- Windows Architecture (Server and client)
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, patterns and practices
- Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services
- Azure Network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft System Centre technologies
- PowerShell scripting and automation
- Solid fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, Routing etc
- Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
- Background with server deployments/migration
- Windows performance and memory troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings/Policies and the security compliance manager
- Strong technical writing capabilities as well as training and presentations
- Confident delivering workshops and providing expert guidance
- Proactive in looking for ways to improve customer experience, software development goals and use of technology
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.