Website Crimson Limited
Premier Field Engineer – Identity/Infrastructure/AD/O365/MIM – Reading
Premier Field Engineer required for a leading client in the Reading area. My client is looking for an experienced Premier Field Engineer, who will come on board to cover identity in a secure infrastructure domain.
You will be required to have troubleshooting experience and a strong background working with Active Directory Federation Services and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM.)
Key Skills Required;
- Premier Field Engineering Experience
- Previous experience working within a secure infrastructure domain
- Troubleshooting knowledge and skills
- Solid understanding of ITIL/service management
- Written, presentation and training skills
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Forefront identity manager (FIM)
- Networking knowledge; IP, DHCP, DNS, Routing
- Group Policy; Implementation, design and troubleshooting
- Hybrid identity
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory and AAD Connect
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows PowerShell Module for Active Directory
- Rights management services, domain services design, domain services security and troubleshooting, administration and disaster recovery
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.