Website Crimson Limited
Premier Field Engineer – Identity/CyberSec/Active Directory/Azure AD – London
Premier Field Engineer required for a leading client based in London. You are coming on board to be a key technical resource in delivering proactive services such as workshops, assessments and expert guidance across a business.
A suitable candidate will be highly experienced with Identity and CyberSec as well as Azure AD and Active Directory.
Key Skills Required;
- Experience in designing and implementing active directory and Azure AD
- Integrate on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD – using Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions E.g. Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Security recommendations E.g. Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Migrations
- Understanding of Azure Security services E.g. Azure Security Centre, Azure Log Analytics
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools E.g. Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket. Ransomware
- Confident delivering workshops and providing expert guidance
- Proactive in looking for ways tro improve customer experience, software development goals and use of technology
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.