Website Crimson Limited
Senior Oracle ERP Platform Manager – Inside IR35 – Birmingham
This role does fall inside IR35
Senior Oracle ERP Platform Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Principal Oracle Platform Manager to come on board to be responsible for the development and maintenance of the platform supporting all Finance, Procurement, HR, Learning, Recruitment and Payroll processes.
This role is responsible for determining the strategic direction of the Oracle platform, ensuring product developments are evaluated and adopted where appropriate in order to maximise value and streamline business processes. The role is responsible for the overall service quality and application management of the oracle platform.
- Deep understanding of the Oracle Fusion cloud applications
- Extensive experience of Oracle product implementation and maintenance
- Thorough understanding of Oracle products subscription models and ability to manage compliance
- Experience of managing the operational delivery of IT services, working with internal and external IT service teams to meet stakeholder/user needs.
- Experience of leading a team through the full platform lifecycle, continuing to meet user needs by evolving the platform designs.
- Experience of supplier or vendor management.
- Experience of multiple implementations of Oracle applications across ERP and HCM platforms
- Experience on managing and delivering system integrations across the Oracle platforms.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of Oracle PaaS and IaaS platforms enabling delivery of reporting and integration solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle reporting solutions and data handing capabilities
- Knowledge of best practice processes across HR, Procurement and Finance
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate reviewNot
interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.