Website Crimson Limited
Problem Analyst – Excel VBA/JIRA/Confluence – Milton Keynes
Problem Analyst required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. The selected candidate will be coming on board to provide problem management support for all aspects of software delivery linked to the evolution and enhancements of a top ranked automotive website. The role reports into the Product Manager within the Delivery function of the Information Technology (IT) Department.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Problem Analyst experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Support JIRA/Confluence administration including workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, reports and configurations
- Proven track of record of administering JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in creation and management of custom projects, workflows, custom fields and dashboards/reports.
- Strong proficiency with Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Proven experience in problem management
- Experience in dealing with Digital Agencies desirable
- Experience in driving automation via Excel DBA scripts will be desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.