Website Crimson Limited
Proclaim Developer – Leeds
Proclaim Developer required for an international organisation based in Leeds, where you will be responsible for working closely with internal customers and clients across many areas of my clients business to define and manage requirements for a number of initiatives in line with the case management system Proclaim.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an Case Management System Development role, preferably with experience working with Proclaim.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Creation of new case types, database fields and correspondents, including ensuring that requirements traceability to business benefits.
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents.
- Responsibility of creating design specifications for stakeholders sign off.
- Advise on system changes and communicating this changes to the team.
- Identifying and developing initiatives to improve business performance.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels and working with third parties.
Key Skills of the role
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Case Management System Development role, preferably along with experience working with Proclaim.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Work autonomously and plans comprehensively, including contingency planning, taking account of business and client needs.
- Consistently positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Remains calm and resilient, even under pressure.
The salary for this position is between £30,000 – £32,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.