Website Crimson Limited
Product Manager – SharePoint/Inside IR35 – London
Product Manager required for a leading client based in central London. You will come on board to be responsible for forming the vision for the clients product and engaging with teams and stakeholders in the development of that vision over time. You will use your extensive knowledge of SharePoint along with identifying user needs in order to deliver real business benefits whilst working with the SharePoint development team to set priorities.
The role does fall inside of IR35
- Strong Experience of managing SharePoint environments or development and administration, including O365 Cloud based SharePoint and on premise configurations
- Road Maps experience
- Previous experience in successfully supporting O365 and SharePoint projects involving significant scale and business change
- Experience in other MS disciplines such as AD, Exchange, Skype for Business, O365
- Experience of rolling out and supporting a large scale Intranet project
- Agile delivery methods experience
- Experience of using service management tools
- Strong knowledge of IT processes and procedures as well as maintaining up to date documentation
- Financial and commercial experience of managing budgets
- Experience of a modern, digital workplace and has a clear understanding of what is required for better end user experiences
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.