Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – Business Optimisation – Milton Keynes
Programme Manager required for a leading automotive company based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to shape a new business initiative centralised around the overall end to end customer journey.
A suitable candidate must have automotive industry experience.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Programme Management within the automotive industry
- Creation of business case and the subsequent delivery
- Discovery work
- Supplier management
- High level stakeholder management
- End to end customer journey project experience
- Extensive business change background
- Ideally have previously worked with multiple brands within the same group
- Adoption of agile development processes and methodologies
- Previous experience launching a new business model
- Ability to work across multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.