Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – SAP/Manufacturing – Coventry
Programme Manager required to work for a leading organisation based in Coventry. My client is currently looking for someone to come on board to work deliver solutions for following key CSS requirements, evolving into Selection design and deployment of the future state SAP systems. This role will heavily involve Business programme management of major SAP programmes with Manufactory involvement.
- Extensive Programme Management experience
- Demonstrable experience of establishing and managing SAP programmes of work in the manufacturing sector.
- Good SAP functional background and understanding in the manufacturing space
- SAP deployment project management
- PMP or equivalent qualification in formal project management
- Manage the SBU specific data teams in cooperation with the group data management teams (ERP and digital) to ensure constant availability of up to date, reliable and consistent data as required to generate optimal value from the business data systems and solutions.
- Clear verbal and written communication Skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.