Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – IT/Logistics – Nuneaton
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager to join our client at a particularly busy and buoyant time for the company.
To be considered, you will need to be able to demonstrate significant experience in:
- Managing multiple projects and project managers, effectively delivering projects to time and budget ideally within the Logistics sector.
- Stakeholder management, reporting and presenting back to the internal and external stakeholders in project meetings and boards
- Utilising PM tools for project planning i.e. MS Project etc
- Supporting individual PMs with motivation, direction and resource co-ordination
- Managing programme risk and escalate issues at project level to the Programme Director
- Overseeing the Programme Management Office – maintaining shared drives and information, project room visuals, etc
Any additional experience of delivering services into the public sector / NHS, would be useful though not essential.
Call, email and apply now.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.