Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – Multiple work streams – Coventry
Programme Manager required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to come on board and deliver two high profile programmes of work.
You will be responsible for planning and managing multiple work streams while also managing a team of BAs and PMs experience
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Programme Management experience
- Scrum master experience
- Experience defining and implementing an operations model and improvement plan
- multiple work stream experience
- Background of managing a team of PMs and BAs
- Background producing and delivering an improvement plan
- Previous experience planning and designing the programme and monitoring its progress
- Defining and implementing the programmes governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance
- Virtual management of project team and interested parties
- Ability to deliver within agreed timescales, within budget with consistent quality
- Manage 3rd party contributions, dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Previously used project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.