Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – NIS/Cyber Security/Agile/SAFE – Warwickshire
Programme Manager required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. My client is currently seeking a programme manager to come on board to undertake a large transformation programme of work centralised around cyber security.
The selected candidate will be required to start in September.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong programme manager background
- Agile / SAFE experience
- NIS (Network & Information Systems) experience
- Ideally coming from a utilities background
- Experience working on a Cyber Security project
- Extensive experience working with cloud technologies
- Background working across a number of varied workstreams at any one time
- High level Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.