Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – Operational/Contact Centre – Birmingham
Programme Manager required for a leading client in the Birmingham area. My client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to come on board and deliver two high profile programmes of work.
You will be responsible for planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress; having a background working on a contact centre programme of work would be highly desirable.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Programme Management experience
- Background working on a contact centre programme of work
- Experience defining and implementing an operations model and improvement plan
- Background producing and delivering an improvement plan
- Previous experience planning and designing the programme and monitoring its progress
- Experience maintaining RAID, reports and stakeholder communications
- Defining and implementing the programmes governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance
- Virtual management of project team and interested parties
- Ability to deliver within agreed timescales, within budget with consistent quality
- Manage 3rd party contributions, dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Managing risk and issues to the programmes outcome
- Previously used project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.