Website Crimson Limited
Programme Manager – SC Cleared – Cloud/Application Service Migration – Warwickshire
Hands on Programme Manager required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to lead a large-scale migration from existing infrastructure to a mixed cloud solution across multiple partners.
A suitable candidate will have recent experience working on a complex cloud migration programme working with several parties, vendors and user groups as well as being part of defining and creating the business case.
Key Skills Required,
- Recently leading infrastructure and cloud migration programmes within the emergency services sector
- Extensive background working on data migration programmes of work
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Large scale data migration experience where data is sourced from a wide variety of applications
- Large scale technical transformations
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Project management methodologies including SAFe, MSP and Prince 2
- Background within public sector or emergency services
- SC Clearance would be an advantage
- Understand strategic objectives and agree what high level benefits should be delivered within projects
- Contribute to the development of the business case
- Develop a workstream plan in agreement with stakeholders
- Manage and deliver the projects within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints to enable delivery of the agreed outcomes and benefits
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and address risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and interdependencies if appropriate
- Monitor progress of projects with regular reporting and ensure all activity is tracked against the agreed plan/budget in order to address stakeholders’ expectations and secure buy-in
- Define scope and agree critical success factors identifying deliverables and benefits
- Create detailed project plan to support stakeholder engagement and communication
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.