Website Crimson Limited
Programme Test Manager – Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Programme Test Manager required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to work on a major transformational IT programme with an initial focus to create a Programme Test Approach that encompasses all testing activity.
A suitable candidate will have experience working within the automotive industry working on a programme centralised around the customer journey.
- Create programme test approach and confirm the scope of testing, test environment, data requirements and use of test tools
- Collaborate with all involved business areas and perform reviews of document updates and obtain final sign offs
- Customer journey and transformation programme experience
- Project progress and design considerations
- Transformational IT programmes
- Produce updated test team resource profile and effort estimate to perform testing activities
- Conduct test assurance of supplier builds – development and test activities
- Manage functional test lead to plan, prepare and manage the Functional testing required – System integration testing, UA testing, business process validation, regression testing
- Manage data migration test lead to plan, prepare and manage the data migration testing required for data moving from the legacy system to the new system
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
- Represent test workstream at programme steering boards – present progress to director level
- Extensive experience managing test resources
- Strong financial management – be accountable for managing and reporting against actual spend and the budget
- Strong risk and issue management
- Automotive industry experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.