Website Crimson Limited
Project Administrator – Clerical Tasks/Support – Coventry
Project Administrator is required for a leading client based in Coventry. The client is currently looking for a Project Administrator to come on board to report into the Project Support Lead and aid the successful activities regards governance, reporting, financial oversight, recruitment for the IT manufacturing portfolio which comprises multiple programmes and projects.
The role will need to work closely with the delivery team and PMO to support consistent governance across projects and ensure required project reporting is delivered to timescales and contains succinct quality
- Project Administrator Experience
- Administrative experience supporting programmes and projects in an IT environment.
- Project management process knowledge regards risks, issues, dependencies, change management
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Supporting the delivery of projects to Time, Cost and Quality knowledge
- Strong Clerical tasks experience
- Programme and project support around governance, project tracking, status reporting, financial details.
- On-boarding process for new recruits experience
- Support the Project Manager as required in the Request For Proposal process.
- Support supplier performance metrics.
- Support the maintenance of demand plans to ensure capacity of individuals managed and clear assignment to projects.
- Previous experience of tracking of project milestones.
- Support the implementation and discipline of the PMO gated process for projects.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.