Website Crimson Limited
Project Change Manager – Transformation/Inside IR35 – Warwickshire
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
This role will be 2 – 3 days onsite per week across 2 sites in the midlands.
Project Change Manager required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You are coming on board to lead the delivery of critical projects focussed on operational and technology processes. A suitable candidate will have recent experience leading change and transformation projects and ensuring all parties are taken on the change journey.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Lead critical projects focussed on operational technology and processes (technology and people projects)
- Technical resilience projects
- Work closely with business SME’s and delivery teams to achieve project plans
- Scope and define remediation projects
- Implement projects and continuous improvement activities
- Build a compelling case for change identifying options for delivery
- Advise project boards and own/resolve issues and recommend the best action
- Assess business impact when delivering business change – ensure employees are taken on the change journey (regular communication, training and support)
- Delivery of business change
- Project planning and reporting activities
- Ensure project and change benefits are correctly identified and monitored
- Create and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Operate in both Agile and Waterfall delivery
- Experience working in the utilities industry – desirable
- Clear written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.