Website Crimson Limited
Project Coordinator – Part time/Hardware installation – London
Project Coordinator required for a leading client based in central London. You will come on board to Project Coordinate a program of work centralised around Installing hardware devices across the city of London.
This role currently is 2 days per week
- Previous Project Coordinator experience
- Previous experience of rolling out Hardware
- Managing 3rd parties experience
- Effectively plan works daily for dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs are met
- Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
- Liaise with third parties for specialist requirements
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and achieve deadlines
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.