Website Crimson Limited
Junior Project Manager – Software Implementation/Project Support – Walsall
Junior Project Manager is required for a leading client based in Walsall. The client is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to come on board to report into the Project Manager to support existing programmes of work centralised around software implementation.
- Junior Project Manager Experience
- Project Coordinator Experience
- IT Software, process or business transformation experience
- Previous experience of Software implementations programmes of work
- Administrative experience supporting programmes and projects in an IT environment.
- Project management process knowledge regards risks, issues, dependencies, change management
- Experience of taking ownership of key administrative tasks lead by the project manager
- Programme and project support around governance, project tracking, status reporting, financial details.
- Support the Project Manager as required in the Request for Proposal process.
- Support the maintenance of demand plans to ensure capacity of individuals managed and clear assignment to projects.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.