Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Aftersales/Customer Journey – Milton Keynes & Remote
Project Manager required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to complete critical deliverables in the Aftersales portfolio – a suitable candidate would have previous experience working and being able to coordinate the resources, plan project activity, manage project finances, deliver formal reporting, and management of Stakeholders.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Project Manager experience ideally within the automotive industry
- PRI Portal, PRI Automation, Recall, Customer logon/journey
- Automotive industry background would be highly desirable
- Careful risk assessment and leadership skills
- Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate IT at appropriate level for users with different levels of understanding
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- End to end project delivery
- Previous experience working concurrently on several analysis engagements
- Waterfall and Agile development
- Cost benefit analysis and impact assessments to support or define cost effective and workable
- Understanding of Prince 2 or similar project methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.