Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Agile/Retail/Legacy/Java – West Yorkshire
Project Manager required to work for a leading client in the West Yorkshire area. The Project Manager will be required to come board to decommission one of the Loyalty legacy component and replace it with the new solution to be built in Java.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Hands on Project Management experience
- background of decommissioning one of the Loyalty legacy component and replace it with Java.
- Retail experience would be desirable for the position
- Effective leadership and management of project teams as a project manager
- High level Stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Background of working with marketing teams, commercial teams and IT teams
- Background in supporting and managing IT strategy enabling projects
- Experience of negotiating with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to build out high level requirements into detailed project plan and budgets
- Strong experience of working with project management methodologies i.e. Agile/Waterfall
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.