Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Application Transition – Milton Keynes & Remote
Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage the service transition and introduce a new application into the business, you must have excellent supplier management skills and have the ability to develop new interfaces.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Project Management experience ideally within the automotive industry
- Recent demonstratable experience transitioning a service
- Manage and introduce a new application and develop new interfaces
- Excellent Supplier management
- Control and management of finances
- Continuous improvement of the customer journey
- Effectively manage stakeholders with disparate interests
- Create and maintain project documents
- Provide reports on project progress
- Automotive industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.