Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – COINS ERP Upgrade – South Yorkshire
Project Manager required for a leading client based in central South Yorkshire. You will come on board to Project Manage a COINS ERP upgrade, and it would be desirable for you to have Asite experience.
Remote Working Available
- Recognised Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2) qualification, training or demonstrable experience.
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- COINS ERP experience
- Report progress where relevant to the Project Steering Board.
- Ensure the IT project management framework is adhered to including maintenance of a Project Plan, RAID log management, project communications, relevant project team meetings.
- Desirable for you to have Asite experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.