Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – AWS – Coventry & Remote
Mainly remote based with occasional travel onsite.
Project Manager required for our leading customer based in Coventry. You are coming on board to manage one or multiple project work streams and can bridge the gap between technical teams and the wider business. A suitable candidate will have previous experience working on application migration/upgrade – AWS Cloud.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Previous experience working on an application migration/upgrade project
- Upgrading 3rd party applications
- Migration to and knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Work closely with 3rd parties to resolve any identified issues
- Supplier / 3rd party management
- Manage one or multiple project work streams
- Project governance
- Project planning
- Budget management
- RAID management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- A background in service transition would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.