Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Azure/O365/InsideIR35 – London
Project Manager required for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in London. You will be responsible for successful coordination and implementation of cloud infrastructure and modern workplace projects, ensuring their delivery within agreed timescales, to the highest standards. In addition to this, most projects may include data centre migration, desktop refresh and remote working solutions.
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £400 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
- Manage and deliver projects, prospect proposals and project programmes. Ensure that the requirements are met and delivered on time, within cost and to the highest standards.
- Assist in pre-sales process, consulting and building strong relationship with prospects, existing clients and their management teams to ensure that requirements are specified.
- Define detailed project costs) and ensure effective tracking of time.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation as defined in the Project Management Framework.
- Ensure full governance and compliance to project standards, policies, processes and tools in the delivery of all projects.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders as well as third parties and suppliers, setting clear expectations and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Engage Service Desk, Service Delivery and Client Services teams in transition, hyper care and the sign-off process to ensure smooth Client handover from projects to support.
- Act as a point of escalation for projects within your portfolio.
- Collate monthly reports for senior management and the Board on the performance of the function.
- Evidence of successful delivery and management of infrastructure transformation projects
- Strong experience of working with cloud technologies such as Azure IAASPAAS and Office 365 modern workplace.
- Previous experience of deployment of infrastructure technologies, e.g. Citrix platforms, VMware services.
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Understanding of project accounting (budget management experience)
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Practical experience of managing and mitigating escalations and project risks and issues.
- Good understanding of project governance and control.
- Sound documentation control experience
- Prince 2 Foundation or APMP qualified
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.