Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Azure/O365/VMWare – London/Remote
The role is mainly remote but could require occasional visits to site.
Project Manager required for an organisation based in London. The client are a Microsoft Gold Partner that offer secure and fully managed IT Services. They require someone who can be responsible for successful coordination and implementation of cloud infrastructure and modern workplace projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Evidence of successful delivery and management of infrastructure transformation projects
- Track record of working with cloud technologies – Azure IAASPAAS and Office 365 modern workplace
- Experience of deployment of infrastructure technologies – Citrix platforms, VMware services
- Manage and deliver projects, prospect proposals and project programmes, ensuring that the requirements are met and delivered on time, within cost and to the highest standards
- Assist in pre-sales process, consulting and building strong relationship with prospects, existing clients and their management teams to ensure that requirements are specified
- Identify and manage the project organisational structure and define responsibilities
- Define detailed project costs (actuals vs. budget) and ensure effective tracking of time (progress vs. plan).
- Identify, manage, and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks for each project, ensuring mitigation strategies and contingency plans exist and are proactively acted upon
- Deliver high quality project documentation as defined in the Project Management Framework
- Ensure full governance and compliance to project standards, policies, processes, and tools in the delivery of all projects
- Engage Service Desk, Service Delivery and Client Services teams in transition, hyper care and the sign-off process to ensure smooth Client handover from projects to support
- Collate monthly reports for senior management and the Board on the performance of the Professional Services function
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.