Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Retail – Knowsley/Remote
Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Knowsley.
The role requires you to be on site between 1-3 times a week in Knowsley.
Key Skills of the Role:
* Strong Project Manager experience
* Strong Technical experience
* Strong Azure and Office 365 experience
* Experience of working in an agile project framework
* Previous experience working within a retail environment would be highly beneficial
* Responsible for the day to day management of 3rd parties and internal team members working on the delivery of the project as required.
* Ability to input to MS project tools, identify and understand dependencies and ensure realistic delivery dates. Report progress against baseline for key milestones.
* Input to the project RAID log, responsible for the ensuring the resolution of all issues and the identification of mitigations for risks.
* Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with project progress.
* Understand and communicate technical solutions and designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Working closely with IT, business and 3rd party vendors to understand requirements and deliver effective designs.
* Responsible of handover of solutions to support teams (internal and external) as part of service introduction along with production of relevant handover documentation.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do
you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.