Project Manager – Business Change
Hyrbid – 2 days on site per week in Stoke on Trent
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Project Manager with business change experience required for a leading client based in Stoke on Trent to support IT Project Managers and Business Analysts in the technical function who will drive the develop/test release side so the candidates focus is predominantly on the business. Very strong stakeholder management and the ability to network effectively through the organisation is key.
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience delivering change in a large fast paced environment
- Develop a comprehensive project plan that includes scope, objectives, timelines and resources.
- Identify key milestones and deliverables to ensure project progress is measurable.
- Develop and implement a change management strategy to facilitate smooth transitions.
- Address resistance to change by fostering a positive feedback and collaborative work environment.
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders
- Communicate effectively to keep stakeholders informed about project process and changes
- Strong communication skills.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lucy Morgan at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.