Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Business Transformation – Preston
Project management / prince2 / CRM / housing / agile / waterfall / scrum / transformation
Project Manager required for a leading company based in Preston to be responsible for delivering a technology solution. The role will be responsible for leading a number of cross disciplined workstreams in a hybrid waterfall / agile approach to ensure the new solutions are delivered to time, cost and quality without business disruption.
The Project Manager will work closely with the core programme team, Information Technology Services (ITS), third part supplier management teams and supplier workstream delivery teams.
- Create and maintain detailed solution implementation plans according to Planning Standards
- Create and Maintain detailed Project Budgets tracking baseline, forecast & actual effort & spend by period
- Capture, track and correct Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
- Ensure all planned products complete prescribed quality steps as defined within the Quality Plan
- On-going supplier management activities
- Create, manage, test and execute detailed deployments plans, products and checklists
- Proven track record of managing and delivering business transformation programmes that are underpinned by a technology solutions
- Hands-on experience of managing the end-to-end lifecycle process for technology implementations
- Demonstrable experience of translating complex application functionality into business friendly language
- Proven track record of leading technology projects from concept to completion, applying best practice governance principles with delivery on time, within budget, to required quality levels and to fully meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Solid experience of working with scrum and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience managing and successfully delivering projects, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.