Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Automotive/Infrastructure – Milton Keynes & Remote
Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You will be coming on board to own of all aspects of infrastructure and lifestyle projects in terms of day-to-day delivery. It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have experience in the automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Beneficial for the candidate to have experience with the following projects:
- Talent Management System
- Fleetwave replacement
- Media Studio
- Brexit Type Approval
- Interpret the Business Case and convert into a PID
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Assess, mitigate and manage risks and issues
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Manage conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities
- Manage the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Experience of managing third party involvement to ensure successful project delivery
- Prioritise, set clear goals and targets and monitor progress
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Transition the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio
- Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.