Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Change/IT – Stoke-on-Trent/Flexible
Project Manager with Change/IT Experience required for a leading organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent, where you be responsible for planning, executing and finalising projects according to set deadlines and budgets. You will be responsible for acquiring and coordinating the resources required to deliver a variety of projects in accordance with the overall objective.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Definition of project scope and deliverables that support the overall business goals, in association with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope, whilst identifying potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Deliver and develop progress reports, change requests and presentation to ensure the efficient project progression.
- You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the dedicated project team, made up of Project managers, contract resource as well as external suppliers whilst working with Team Leaders to allocate technical resource.
- Work with higher management to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project goals.
Key Skills of the role
- A proven track record of delivering IT/Change focused projects, using a mixture of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing challenging projects with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
- Broad overall technical knowledge (computer principles, system integration principles, data communication)
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate across teams.
- Good team player with the ability to manage own workload.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £53,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Project Manager – IT/Change – Stoke on Trent
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.