Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Cloud Infrastructure/Security – Ellesmere Port
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Ellesmere Port. Our client is looking for an all-round Project Manager who can easily adapt across Business and IT projects, you will be responsible for the definition, documentation and completion of complex projects typically with significant business impact. A suitable candidate will ideally have a background within Cloud Infrastructure and Security Projects.
Initially we are looking for someone to start on a remote basis with the idea to eventually be fulltime onsite at Ellesmere Port.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Extensive Project Management experience with a demonstratable background managing multiple projects concurrently
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and completion of complex projects typically with significant business and political impact as well as high-risk dependencies
- Adapt and accordingly select project management methods and tools (iterative & agile)
- Ensure and drive project control, risk management and testing processes
- Monitor resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget
- High level corporate and professional standards
- Performing PoC to evaluate feasibility and potential business benefits
- High level project planning and documentation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management across all levels of technical capabilities
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.