Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Cloud/MS Projects – Surrey
Project Manager required for a leading Microsoft gold partner based in Surrey. My client is currently seeking a Project Manager to come on board to manage the delivery of various size cloud-based projects. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, reporting and management of projects throughout their entire lifecycle, through to closure and handover to support.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong cloud knowledge
- Azure/O365 Experience
- Previously working with a Microsoft gold partner would be desirable
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- PM experience in a complex environment incorporating – Supplier Management, Planning, Team Management, Financial Management, RAID Management, Reporting.
- Application development
- 3rd party / supplier management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Strong ability to assess, mitigate, and manage risks and issues
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Clear extensive experience of managing the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Previously managed third-party involvement and be able to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Demonstrable experience identifying and managing technical risks, issues, and interdependencies
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio which may have interdependencies
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.