Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Cutover & Data Migration – Milton Keynes & Remote
Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to plan and deliver a large-scale data migration within a complex environment – a suitable candidate must have recent experience planning, managing and delivering all aspects of the business and systems cutover.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Planning and delivering large scale data migration from legacy to new system – ideally within the automotive industry
- Data migration strategy and plan
- Identify and secure resources/3rd parties to design and develop the data migration solution
- Deliver data cleansing requirements
- Implement necessary reconciliation process
- Plan and manage all aspects of the business and systems cutover
- Develop and secure approval for cutover strategy
- Identify and track cutover success and provide detailed and transparent status reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation
- Automotive industry experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast past changing environment
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.