Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – D365/F&O/Azure – Burton on Trent/Remote
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Burton upon Trent. You will come on board to Project Manage multiple programmes of work centralised around Dynamics 365, with a focus on Finance & Operations.
The ideal candidate will have strong D365 background, especially with F&O.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Previous experience working on D365 F&O projects.
- Experience of delivering medium to large (e.g. £500k+), complex projects across the Microsoft technology stack; D365, Modern Workplace, D365 F&O, Azure, and Bespoke & Integration
- Commercial software house experience
- Resource Management / planning
- Manage the overarching Project Board by working across different teams within the business to effectively connect workstreams and ensure timelines are achieved
- Champion and own project governance to maintain clear lines of responsibility, accountability, risk management, quality assurance and effective escalations routes in line with change management processes
- Planning, scheduling, updating project timelines and co-ordinating project resource
- Monitor, control and track project performance
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and all stakeholders across the business
- Adaptable and resilient to respond to the changing needs of the business
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes and best practice
- Strong Experience of implementing complex projects in a regulated industry
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.