Website Crimson Limited
Data Focused Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a data-focused project management role, along with exceptional ability to thrive in a client-facing environment. A previous track record of managing end-to-end projects including budgeting, and experience in overseeing multiple projects for large brands/ companies would be beneficial. The role will be 2 days in the office in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be responsible for project managing data projects, working with business relationship managers to help identify the needs and help to define suitable solutions, whilst managing the ongoing delivery of new reporting requirements. You will also work with relevant teams across the organisation to better understand their reporting needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- The project manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of our data projects, focusing on planning, budgeting, testing, and publishing stages.
- Ensure reporting and metrics are regularly provided to relevant stakeholders on project progress.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand needs and requirements and deliver both strategic and operational legal technology solutions in line with the firm-wide strategy.
- Assists with the introduction and embedding of new reporting solutions to ensure a seamless integration and use for clients.
- Deploys Agile project management methodologies as well as IT best practice to provide an excellent and efficient service to all stakeholders.
- Assists with any upgrades, integrations, or configurations of existing reporting solutions.
Key Skills of the Role
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project teams.
- Client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity, and running meetings independently.
- Well-established communication skills, with previous experience collaborating with cyber security, risk management, or IT operations teams.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations.
- Knowledge working alongside SQL, SSAS and SSRS, PowerBI and DAX and reporting concepts such as ETLs.
The salary for this permanent position is £45,000- £50,000 per annum DOE. The organisation has an excellent benefits package available for the ideal candidate as well as flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Project Manager – Data/IT – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.