Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Data Migration/DMS/iManage – Birmingham
Data Migration Project Manager required for an organisation based in Birmingham. You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager and responsible for the successful migration of data from the clients current Document Management System (DMS) and linked systems to their new DMS, iManage.
The ideal candidate will have experience of cloud technologies and SAAS services, with potential experience of OpenText eDocs and iManage.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Project Manager experience
- Data Migration experience
- Experience of cloud technologies and SAAS services, with potential experience of OpenText eDocs and iManage.
- Identifying the impact of all proposed data migration changes.
- Working with colleagues and our third-party suppliers to determine the correct solution to ensure the successful migration of data.
- Creation and ownership of migration plan, identify and understand dependencies and ensure realistic delivery dates. Report progress against baseline for key milestones.
- Working with colleagues to define the data migration strategy.
- Produce a mapping matrix for the migration of all data.
- Undertake a gap analysis to ensure no data is missed (e.g. archive data).
- Review data quality, creating and implementing plans to address any issues prior to migration commencing.
- Validate the migration scripts through rigorous testing activities using a representative data sample.
- Ensure alpha, delta and cut-over migrations are all delivered in line with agreed Programme milestones.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with migration progress.
- Understand and communicate technical solutions and designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Responsible of handover of solutions to support teams (internal and external) as part of service introduction along with production of relevant handover documentation.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.