Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager (Digital Manufacturing) – PAYE – Coventry
2 – 3 days onsite per week.
Our customer will only engage with contractors on a PAYE basis – a suitable candidate will be required to work via an Umbrella company @ £509/day
Project Manager required for a leading customer based in Coventry – you are coming on board to manage multiple projects within applications, network and IT Infrastructure.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Extensive Project Management experience – specifically managing IT infrastructure, applications and network projects
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Knowledge of Digital Manufacturing
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing industry would be highly desirable
- Facilitate workshops and lead discussions
- Create communication plans
- Develop resource plans and ensure appropriate 3rd party resources are engaged
- Work closely with PMO function to implement project governance
- Provide status updates for senior IT leadership
- Ensure requirements are captured and configured accurately for the non-SAP suite
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.