Website Crimson Limited
Digital Project Manager – Direct Sales/Customer Journey – Milton Keynes & Remote
Digital Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage activities associated with direct sales, in particular the digitisation of the sales portfolio – a suitable candidate will have a strong experience and focus around enhancing the customer journey.
Key Skills and Responsibilities, (must be demonstrated within your CV)
- Project Management experience ideally within the automotive industry – end to end project delivery
- Good experience of managing multiple suppliers on a delivery
- Direct sales channel
- Digital sales portfolio
- Continuous improvement of the customer journey
- Identify relevant gaps and align multiple stakeholders to a defined scope and project plan
- Effectively manage stakeholders with disparate interests
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the project plan within assigned work packages
- Interpret business case and covert into PID
- Create and maintain project documents
- Provide reports on project progress
- Ability to forecast and estimate budgets
- Automotive industry experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.