Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – HR/FINANCE/IT – Northampton/Remote
Project Manager required for our logistics client based in Northampton. They are on the lookout for a Project Manager who has experience working on a variety of projects, ranging from HR, Finance, IT and Warehouse experience.
The contract is initially 3 months, and the role will be mainly remote with some travel to the office.
Key Skills for the Role:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within either a Warehouse, Logistics or freight environment/organisation.
- Experience of managing an array of different projects across the business, including HR, Finance, onboarding new customers, IT and warehouse projects.
- End-to-end management of project life cycle, scope, tender, UAT, operational transition, and close out, while organising team members, managing timelines, and ensuring the execution adheres to original plan.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills by identifying and prioritising key stakeholders, understanding and aligning stakeholder expectations, and proactively resolving disputes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Assess, mitigate and manage risks and issues
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Manage the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.