Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – HR/Payroll System – Reading
Project Manager required to work for a leading client in the Reading area. My client is looking for an experienced project manager with a strong requirement gathering background to come on board to implement a new HR/Payroll system.
You will be required to identify the best solution that is fit for purpose for the business and to managing the end to end implementation.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Previous experience of managing the end to end implementation of HR/Payroll systems
- Background in identifying an initial HR/Payroll solution
- Solid governance experience
- Strong requirements gathering background
- Extensive process mapping and project planning experience
- Background working with complex HR/Payroll systems
- High level reporting skills
- Vendor/supplier management experience
- Proven experience of initially contacting suppliers, identifying systems and deciding which best fits the businesses needs
- Exposure to working with agile systems
- Background working in small/medium sized businesses within a fast paced environment
- Flexible working approach and ability to manage various responsibilities
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.