Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Inside IR35 – Birmingham/Remote
£5OO- £550 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Senior Project Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will have ample experience working with the end-to-end delivery of IT projects of varying size. The candidate will have worked on projects that may have high levels of complexity and carry elements of risk, ensuring dependencies are managed, stakeholders and sponsors are effectively communicated to and overall, the project delivers the expected benefits to the client.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong Azure Knowledge
- Knowledge of a range of methodologies (E.g. but not limited to, Waterfall, agile or lean) their implications and how they can be integrated in an IT portfolio of change.
- Knowledge of business and IT aligned governance methodologies and frameworks (Enterprise Architecture, Service Design, Product Management and Service Management)
- Experience of managing multiple projects in either an IT Portfolio, Service Delivery or Change function within a complex or highly regulated environment.
- Experience of forecasting and managing demand and costs and prioritising spend based on return on investment, and financial governance and reporting.
- Experience of producing Programme Management and Business Information reports, for the purpose of governance and audit requirements.
- Lead critical projects focussed on operational technology and processes (technology and people projects)
- Implement projects and continuous improvement activities
- Advise project boards and own/resolve issues and recommend the best action
- Project planning and reporting activities
- Ensure project and change benefits are correctly identified and monitored
- Create and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Clear written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.