Website Crimson Limited
Senior Project Manager – Application Development – Milton Keynes & Remote
2 -3 days per week onsite.
Project Manager required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to provide business ownership of all aspects of a complex project in terms of day-to-day delivery and managing various suppliers. A suitable candidate will have experience working on an application development project and is able to confidently liaise with the technical teams.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- PM experience in a complex environment incorporating – Supplier Management, Planning, Team Management, Financial Management, RAID Management, Reporting.
- Application development
- 3rd party / supplier management
- Previous automotive experience – desirable
- Interpret the Business Case and convert into a PID
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Strong ability to assess, mitigate, and manage risks and issues
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Clear extensive experience of managing the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Previously managed third-party involvement and be able to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Transition the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure, and ensure ‘lessons learned’ are performed and recorded
- Demonstrable experience identifying and managing technical risks, issues, and interdependencies
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio which may have interdependencies
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.